Bits and Pieces

Posted on 4:44 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

  These are from the set of pictures
I took the last of October and first of November.
  
 When I was leaving the extreme Frisbee competition
I stopped to take a picture of this house.
  
 I took these four self portraits with the Incredibooth app.
  
 Happy Birthday balloons
   
 Of course, Christmas stuff was out way before Thanksgiving.
I wish they wouldn't do that.
 
 Christy won these in one of those pay your money, drop the claw and pray you get a prize games.
They rode home on the dashboard. 
       
 This spoon has been laying on one of the
heat pumps at work for a few weeks.
   
 Under the Bodhi Tree. 
Not really, that tree is in Bodh Gaya.
  
 One of Jesse's favorite activities is to play in cars and trucks.

       

0 comments:

Post a Comment