All Hallows' Eve

Posted on 3:49 AM by jr cline | 2 comments

I have to point out that Halloween is a Christian holiday as much as it is a pagan holiday. So get over it.
Halloween "...initiates the triduum of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed believers.  Within Allhallowtide, the traditional focus of All Hallows' Eve revolves around the theme of using "humor and ridicule to confront the power of death." ~ Wikipedia 
It's all fun.  Happy Halloween.  





   
See what else I’m doing.  
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My Instagram profile
  

2 comments:

Joanna DeVoe said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Great album :O)

Unknown said...

I love your comment, "So get over it." Indeed!

Post a Comment