Playing with an iPhone

Posted on 4:46 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

Here a few of the iPhone photos I took in the past week.  I enjoy playing with the apps.

Never know what you will see on my desk at work.

These azaleas grow in full sun right outside the building where I work.

Looking in the sunroom window early one morning.

I've had this for years and don't remember who gave it to me.
All I remember about it is that is comes from an airport runway. 

New cure for baldness?

There have been a lot of new items in my shopping cart for the last couple of weeks.
The checkout clerks are quite curious about the changes in my shopping habits.

Today, I'm going on a photowalk with the Birmingham Photography Group.  We are meeting at Noccalula Falls.   I've been on a photowalk there before and had a wonderful time. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment