Playing catch up

Posted on 3:58 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

I took the pictures but neglected to take the time to post them.
I forgot creative work is the most important work.

APADF6: 33
After graduating from Georgia Tech, James was at the house for a couple of weeks while he was looking for a job .  He didn't have any trouble finding one and left a couple of days ago to begin his new job with Rdio.  I'm very proud of him! 
Christy and Jesse came over to hang out with James before he left.  It was nice to have people in the house again.  
 
APADF6: 34 
 I saw this in the store and just had to get a six pack.  I haven't had a Moosehead in a long, long time. Tasted good and brought back some fun memories.
    
APADF6: 35  
A cool snake I saw in the pet store while I was shopping for a pooper scooper.  
    
APADF6: 36
I stopped at the local McDonald's for a frappe.  I waited long enough to become bored and took this photo.  Then they asked me to drive up and they would bring it out.  
  
Waiting.....
 
Waiting...........
Waiting.................
 
Waiting...........................
 
Waiting.......................................
  
Ten minutes later.......I enjoyed the first slurp.  lol   Delicious, but I won't wait like that again.

Want to have fun in a friendly photo world.  Join in Ellipsis'  'A Photo A Day For 6 Months'.  


 
     

  

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment