MNOR HQ for the last two days

Posted on 8:43 PM by jr cline | 1 comments

This is where I stayed the last two nights on the road trip. 
  
    
     This is my room.
  
      
I thought the hair dryer in a bad was fun.
  
      
Burchfield's Restaurant is located inside the hotel.
  
At breakfast I enjoyed having juice out of these pretty blue goblets. 
  
This is the building covering the indoor section of the heated indoor/outdoor pool.
  
I enjoyed staying here. 
       
See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My instagram profile

1 comments:

Carly said...

Hi JR :)

Happy Happy Happy New Year! Thank you so much for all your support this past year, and not giving up on me! I have appreciated your participation and your friendship! I wish you a magnificent 2013 and I look forward to seeing more of your fantastic photography in the new year!

Take Good Care!

Carly :)

Post a Comment