Lens Life 101

Posted on 4:39 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

       

 My life through a cellular lens
    
I seem to have more shots from around the house than anywhere else this week.
 
Christy and Jeremy did a lot of work making the front garden bed beautiful.
   
I know I've posted a similar picture before, but I just liked the air plane runway light cover when I saw it in the window early one morning so I took another shot of it.
    


One day I was trying to entertain Jesse (a never ending challenge) so I took him out to the jeep and plopped him in the driver's seat for a while.  
I wish I'd gotten a shot of his face when he blew the horn. roflmao  
Talk about wide eyed and ready to escape.
   
   
One of the things I've always liked about the house where I stay
is the leaded glass in the front door.
The look is always changing based on the inside or outside light.
   
This is a little further from the house.
I took it one morning on the way to work.
I love taking fog pictures.
   
As always, I was at my parent's old place.
As you can see, we've about gotten it cleared out.
      
In case you wondered (like you would even think of it), 
I did go to the grocery store for supplies.
   
Have a wonderful weekend! 
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment