Lens life 812

Posted on 4:22 AM by jr cline | 1 comments

Once again I trekked to the grocery store.
.   
I like shopping in the summer.
The fruits and vegies are always better.
 
  Another shopper had come in their golf cart.
I don't see that every day.
Well, I've never seen that before.

 Returning from the store, I got to watch a train go by.
I always enjoy seeing them.

This one was particularly interesting.
There were two engines on each end of the train.
The engine photo above is of the two engines on the caboose end.
I guess they didn't know if they were coming or going.

Friday, Saturday, and Tuesday, the pool got a lot of attention.  
Well, not the pool, but the pool store. 
A nice, knowledgeable lady runs the place.
They also sell Green Eggs.
 I didn't notice any ham.

I also stopped by the college book store to take some pictures.
  
This bag was in the sale bin.
Great pattern and colors
      
I had pretty much sworn off McDonald's, 
but this summer they have a mocha frappe that I really like.
  
 I'm not the only one enjoying a nice cool treat on these hot summer days.
 
This is what is left of one of the stores in the
almost abandoned strip mall where I took the piano blog photos.
The front window is gone, most the roof is gone, and the back door is ripped off.
        
  I stop here quite often to get a coke icee.
I know, it looks like a storage area and it is.
I park here and walk around the corner to go in and for the icee.

   
That is my life in a cellular nutshell. 
   
I hope all of you had a wonderful week too.
 
   



 
 

1 comments:

~Tara said...

I enjoyed the second to last one best. Looks like it has a story to tell, doesn't it?

Post a Comment