Fall Color

Posted on 10:11 AM by jr cline | 1 comments

I manged to pick up a little fall color this month and thought I'd post a few for my friend Carly over at Ellipsis.
 
  
   Bradford Pear
   
 
I'm not the best at taking care of my yard so I wind up with a lot of big weeds.
     
     Bradford Pear
     
 A neat little lake I sometimes pass when I go Wallyworld.
      
  Bradford Pear
    
 Nuts are one of my favorite snack foods.
   
  They are only weeds if they are growing where they aren't wanted.
     
Japanese Maple
    

If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
The Rain, The Christmas Lights And Everything 
A Positive Day
A New Favorite Design
500 Days:  Attachment is the Trap  

See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr_cline
    


1 comments:

Carly said...

Hi JR :)

Oh my, I am loving the autumnness. What" It's a word. LOL. I would love to see more of that pretty little lake. Super nice lighting there. Really, I could stare at that photo for hours. Loving the light!

:)

Post a Comment