1PM in my life

Posted on 6:08 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

I started a new photo a day project.  The idea is to take a picture every day at 1pm where ever I happen to be at the time.  Now I won't try to tell you that I took all these pictures right at 1pm but it wasn't too much after 1.

 I've taken and posted a lot of pictures of this little fellow.  He keeps me company when I'm sitting on the front porch.  I suspect he will be keeping me company in the RV.
     
 I discovered a logistical problem with this project.  It is better to pull over to take a picture.  Driving and picture taking just isn't the 'A' plan.
  
 The big fuzzy road home in the car seat.  We didn't want him to get injured in a accident.
 
 I was actually in my office a few times this week even on the days I was off.
 
 I guess you have picked up on my fascination with black and white photos of magazine racks.  I was waiting to check out when I took this picture.  Maybe I should switch back to the candy rack.
  
 The drinking fountain down the hall from my office.
 
I do eat.  This is what I cooked for lunch today.  I'm not sure what to call it.  It is pizza fixings on a flour tortilla.  It was tasty so I'll probably make it again.

I'm going to try another week of these to see how it goes.
   

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment