SLFT-IP4

Posted on 4:58 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

  I've been having a lot of fun with the SLFT-IP4 filters lately
  
especially the 3 kaleidoscope filters.
These two pictures are Jess's 'car' parked in the garage.
He has almost out grown it.
     
        

 
These two pictures are of a lamp and an oscillating fan (the fan isn't on).
  
 
 The picture above was taken with one of the 3 kaleidoscope filters through a prism.
  It is a street in the town near where I stay.
  
I have several masks hanging in the sun room and a kaleidoscope filter created this look.
 
   I've also been playing with the macro filter.  The picture above is of my fingers.
  
An unused grade book in my office

    I realize some of you will find this gross.
A tiny lizard died and dried out in the garage.
Poor little thing. :(
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment