APADF6: 57, 58, and 59

Posted on 9:10 AM by jr cline | 3 comments

APADF6: 57

 

 It has been a long time since I've been to J.R.'s for take out.  Things had changed a little, but not much.  We called in our order and I expected it to be ready when I got there.  That wasn't the case.  It wasn't prepared until I walked in the door. 
 

APADF6: 58 

 

Summer time is a mixed bag of play and work.
 

APADF6: 59

   

 I don't know where this cat came from but I've seen it around the house pretty often in the last couple of weeks.  It is pretty skinny so I don't think it belongs to anyone and appears to be making its living hunting in the yard.  Should be pretty good hunting as grown up as it is in places. 

Carly' posted some beautiful flower photos.  The colors are awesome! 
  
APADF6: 56
  
I take at least one picture each day but just can't get around to posting them each day.   Life can get busy.  Speaking of busy, I'm leaving for New Orleans tomorrow for a week of photography fun. Possible adventures include the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, the Audubon Butterfly and Insectarium, plantation row, Lafayette Cemetery, and the Garden District  New Orleans is great for street photography too.  


3 comments:

Carly said...

Hi JR :)

Lucky YOU! New Orleans! Oh my, it is such an interesting city, so full of history and rich in tradition. I can't wait to see what you photograph! The possibilities are endless! :)

Love the kitty. Poor little soul. He is thin for a tux... so sorry he is without a family, but I bet he is a tough little guy. :) He probably gets by fine, and at least he might be keeping the mousies away. :)

jr cline said...

If the kitty is here when I return from NOLA I'll begin putting out a little food for it. I think it is too thin.

Unknown said...

Looks like it's your kitty now :o)

I'm so jealous... I Love New Orleans! Have fun. I can't wait to see all the pics!!!!!

Post a Comment