APADF6: 60 - 64

Posted on 3:30 PM by jr cline | 2 comments

I've been in New Orleans for five days having the Naked in a Train Experience.  Talk about FUN!

Whooohooo!

APADF6 60
 
  I rode the Crescent to New Orleans.  After checking in The Nine-O-Five Royal hotel, it was out for a bit of fun.  These guys were great.  Good musicians and hysterically funny.  They said they were a trio.
 
APADF6 61
  
  The excursion to The Audubon Aquarium of the Americas provided awesome opportunities to take pictures.
 
APADF6 62
  
 I didn't take this picture.  The man holding the sign gave me the sign and took the photo with my camera.  He said that was how they rolled on Bourbon Street
 
APADF6 63

I had the opportunity to return to the Audubon Zoo.  This toad and the gentleman holding it were both from Australia
 
APADF6 64
  
 I couldn't resist a bit of photo play on the train ride back. I took this using an iPhone and the Slit-Scan Camera app
    
  
APADF6: 57, 58. and 59
    
  
    

2 comments:

Carly said...

Hi JR :)

Oh goodness, I have missed you. Glad you are back! GREAT PHOTOS! Especially the happiness on the face of the guy holding the beer sign. :) Happy is a good thing, and apparently so is BIG ASS BEER! LOL. And the train ride sounds like... ahem... a must do for everyone! :) I can truthfully say, I have never been naked on a train, but that's what bucket lists are for... right? LOL

Too much fun!

Welcome Back!

Carly :)

jr cline said...

Thank you for stopping by. It is nice to be back.

Post a Comment