Lens life

Posted on 5:01 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

My life seen through a cellular lens.

I stopped by the pharmacy to pick up some meds one day.
This row of greeting cards caught my eye, so I snapped a shot using the Sneakypix app.

One morning I stopped by Pat's Place (a local convenience mart) and noticed these two old trucks parked by this red wall.  
The light from the morning sun made a world of difference in the color of the wall.
I'm using this picture as the wallpaper on my cell phone.

Like a lot of people, I spend a large portion of my week at work.  

In case the block building with the ceramic tile walls catches on fire, we are ready!

300lbs of new cosmetology equipment and supplies.

I spend a lot of time each week teaching in this room. 
Although you can't see them, students were taking an exam in there when I took the picture.
That is my grade/roll book in the immediate foreground.

I make several trips to my parent's old house each week.  
We are still cleaning things up and getting rid of things so we can sell the house. 
These are toxic chemicals we seem to lack the ability to dispose of.

Christy, Jesse, and I went for a ride one day.

We went to visit her dad and take some photos.
Jesse loves his grandfather.

Christy's dad's overalls from when he was a toddler.

An over manipulated glove box picture,
just for the fun of doing it.


Get out there and have some fun today.


Copyright 2010 jr cline

0 comments:

Post a Comment