A picture a day, July 28

Posted on 7:25 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

For many years before she retired, my mother clipped pictures of garden features she liked and filed them away.   We found those when we were cleaning out her house.
She also collected gardening books filled with photos.   

 
When she retired, she devoted a lot of her attention to creating the garden she had been building in her mind for all those years. 
Like all gardens, her's was never completed. Nonetheless,  I hope it was close to her dream when she died last November.


July 12th I started another picture a day project. This one will run from now through August 31, 2010. I got the idea from 'Ready to kick start your camera again'. Beginning in August I'll be sharing my photos there too.
 
Want to play?



copyright 2010 jr cline

0 comments:

Post a Comment