A picture a day, July 25

Posted on 6:54 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

 

Christy, Jeremy, and I went to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens this morning for a photo shoot.
 
Since it was Sunday, the restaurant was closed.
Which is just as well, we left well before lunch time.
The heat and humidity is just too much to be out taking photos in the middle of the day.
     
One of my favorite sections of the gardens is the Japanese garden.


As well, as the Japanese plants, the many large stones are artistically placed.
  
 A fun time was had by all!
  
July 12th I started another picture a day project. This one will run from now through August 31, 2010. I got the idea from 'Ready to kick start your camera again'. Beginning in August I'll be sharing my photos there too.
 
Want to play?



copyright 2010 jr cline

0 comments:

Post a Comment